Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Really Good Mood

I'm in a writing mood right now. So I'm just gonna talk about the past couple weeks or so, how I'm feeling, etc.

So first off, I've had this pain in ankle for about 3 weeks, and finally after x-rays and an MRI, I learned I fractured it. So I get a boot for the next 3 weeks. What fun. :P I'm managing though!

In other news, over the past week or so, I've started getting closer to people I only barely knew. And it's really nice to get even more understanding from new people! Some different perspectives on life is always a glorious and wonderful thing! Also, you know who you are if you're reading this. :) At least you should. Moving on...

Apparently I have an eye appointment tomorrow...it's a little bothersome because I was supposed to have a musical practice tomorrow. Oh right, my school's doing the Sound of Music! :D anyway, we were finally going to just run through from the beginning as much as we could in about an hour just to see how it would go. Of course my eye appointment is at 3:40. The practice ends at 4:30. Ah well, such is life. 

I want to make a shout-out to my friend, anonymously of course. I know you've been having rough times, just in general: with family, with friends. I know you're having a pretty miserable time. But...I really do care about you! And I want you to feel better! Because you're a wonderful and beautiful person, and you DESERVE to be happy. My advice: don't let other people's opinions get to you. Only the opinions of those YOU care about matter. Hope you feel better. :)

Now that I've made some shout-outs, how I'm feeling. I'm doing quite fantastically actually! As you may have read before, I've changed my attitude on life. I look for good in everything that happens. I've started to become a more understanding and loving person. I'm working on becoming less judgy. I'm becoming more content and fulfilled with myself and life in general. Everything is just splendid! :D

That's all for now. Thank you for reading! 

~Chris


No comments:

Post a Comment