Monday, February 11, 2013

So this post is probably gonna be sort of short...I guess I haven't really written anything super long yet or anything...I'm gonna stop rambling now.

Something that I've noticed recently that really bothers me is on the issue of privacy. Namely, people who don't understand the concept; or if they do, they don't put this respect into practice.

This doesn't have to apply to any one thing in particular, but just in general people who don't respect my, or other's privacy just....bothers me. I mean, the whole point of privacy, is that it's MINE or THAT OTHER PERSON'S, not YOURS. It's none of your business! So get out of it! It shouldn't worry you in the first place! If it does, you're crazy. :P

Now I'll admit, there are a lot of people who aren't as private as others. And so I understand that they think others will be the same, and not be super quiet and private about things. But there are lots of people like that...trust me, I'm one of those people too. I'm a very reserved and private person, at least to people I'm not as comfortable around...

Anyway, enough about me. The point is, I really have a problem with people who butt into other's business be it some form of drama, a diary, or what have you. Please just stop it. Do it with your other non-private friends. That's okay, because they probably don't mind. 

All I'm saying really is, respect everyone's privacy.

I had a situation related to this happen today, and it just...well I may have wanted to smack someone a little bit...

Thanks for reading. :D

Talk to you all later!

~Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment